Which GF 320 have flat beds?

Old Jul 1, 19, 3:53 am
Original Poster

Which GF 320 have flat beds?

Hi All,

The most competitive fare I can see for a forthcoming journey from DEL - FRA is with Gulf Air via BAH. The first sector is an A321, which I understand all have flat beds. The second sector (BAH - FRA; GF17) is on an A320. It appears that some of their A320s have flat beds, whereas some have cradle/recliner seats. Does anyone know whether FRA is always scheduled an aircraft with flat beds, or which GF tails have flat beds, so that I can compare against FR24 to see which aircraft have operated that route recently.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, despite my best efforts in research, I can't find any resource to help!

Thanks!
Old Jul 3, 19, 12:37 am

Programs: British Airways Executive Club (Silver), Gulf Air Falcon Flyer, Emirates Skywards
Originally Posted by Tom London View Post
Hi All,

The most competitive fare I can see for a forthcoming journey from DEL - FRA is with Gulf Air via BAH. The first sector is an A321, which I understand all have flat beds. The second sector (BAH - FRA; GF17) is on an A320. It appears that some of their A320s have flat beds, whereas some have cradle/recliner seats. Does anyone know whether FRA is always scheduled an aircraft with flat beds, or which GF tails have flat beds, so that I can compare against FR24 to see which aircraft have operated that route recently.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, despite my best efforts in research, I can't find any resource to help!

Thanks!
FRA/CDG are always operated with the extended range A320s, which all feature flatbeds.

Registrations are: A9C-AM/N/O/P/Q

You'll see they're mainly on the FRA and CDG routes, with occasional hops to DME, MCT, AUH, TBS, and GYD as needed.

Decent product, enjoy!
Old Jul 3, 19, 12:59 am
Original Poster

Thank you, GF2B, thatís great to know
Old Aug 17, 19, 12:25 pm

Does anyone have any information on the a320/21s and a330's without PTVs? Have they been retired or retrofitted?

Search this Thread