Wiki Posts
Search

Oman Air Fast Track at DXB?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2019, 11:27 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Oman Air Fast Track at DXB?

I wondered if any of you knew if Oman Air provides fast track arrival immigration flying into Dubai DXB? The Oman Air twitter team was unsure of the answer and I didnt know if I needed to make sure I got some type of pass onboard or if a business class boarding pass was sufficient for fast-track lanes that might be available at DXB?

Relatedly, years ago on landing in AUH my US passport was given a UAE "e-gate" sticker (I think thats what it was called) but I am also unsure if that is something still active or available at DXB? When I look up the program it seems like its only for UAE residents now and I am only a US citizen.

Thanks in advance!
Old Jul 1, 2019, 5:03 am

They used to hand out fast track immigration cards on board in business but I haven't noticed them on my last few flights (I don't need one so may not have been paying enough attention). You might have to ask the crew for one. I don't know if a J boarding pass is sufficient I'm afraid.

Alternatively you can book one of the DXB meet and greet services if you know you'll be arriving at a peak time. The have their own immigration channel even for the basic service.
Old Jul 2, 2019, 9:43 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Johnnieboy
They used to hand out fast track immigration cards on board in business but I haven't noticed them on my last few flights (I don't need one so may not have been paying enough attention). You might have to ask the crew for one. I don't know if a J boarding pass is sufficient I'm afraid.

Alternatively you can book one of the DXB meet and greet services if you know you'll be arriving at a peak time. The have their own immigration channel even for the basic service.
Good tip about the Marhaba service. I had a nice flight on the 787 into DXB and they did in fact hand out rather nice looking fast track cards after we boarded. These cards were collected by a manned agent guarding the fast track lane at T1. This lane basically just cut the general cue and we still had to wait behind others already cued at the desks still am sure it saved valuable time!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.