Oman Air scheduled flight change. HELP!!!!!

Old Jun 16, 19, 3:52 pm
Original Poster

Oman Air scheduled flight change. HELP!!!!!

Hi All

​​​Desperate for advice. Oman air have changed my scheduled flight times, resulting in an 18hr plus travel delay both ways. This means we will be arriving a day late in Srilanka and on the way back to London. FYI this airline is a nightmare to contact be it via email or their 24 hr call centre (which I have tried at all hours to no avail). Although the flight is non refundable, I was told by their Heathrow Airport reservations centre, that as they have changed the timings of a scheduled flight so drastically , I was entitled to a full refund. However the airline is refusing and will only refund taxes. So out of flights that cost me 1600(paid extra for shorter lay over times btw) I would only receive 360 back and be without a holiday. Surely this is a contract between me and the airline and they are in breach by not providing me me with the flight I have booked. Furthermore they did not inform me of any change!!!! I only discovered it whilst on their manage my booking page whilst adding passport info. Reservations said they could not process a refund as I had booked online directly with airline, so web bookings would have to process the refund. Argggggggggg so frustrated as cannot talk to a human being!!!! Any advice would be greatly welcomed.
Old Jun 16, 19, 5:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

OP's other thread (also to be relocated)--->https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/onli...ange-help.html
Old Jun 16, 19, 6:02 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Please provide the exact details of your e-ticket as issued and then the changes which have been proposed.

Search this Thread