Wiki Posts
Search

Trip report GF, AMM/BAH

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2019, 12:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Eurobonus Lifetime Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, Turkish Airlines Elite
Trip report GF, AMM/BAH

Just wanted to share what was my first experience with Gulf Air( GF972/20MAR, AMM-BAH): The A320-200 was fairly new and I was very happy with my (prepaid) bulkhead seat 8D and the IFE seemed to work well (didn’t use) but the most positive experience was the cabin crew who provided a genuinely friendly and polite but relaxed service. They seemed to genuinely like their job and their colleagues as they were smiling, helping and and joking with each-other across all nationalities (something you don’t always experience in GCC carriers such as SV).

We departed and arrived exactly on time.

I needed a OW ticket Amman-Dubai on short notice and GF was significantly cheaper than RJ or EK without the stop in BAH adding much to the travel time. The website worked well for both purchasing the ticket and check-in. When you add this to the friendly cabin crew, hard product and very competitive price, I would definitely use them again.

I don’t know if they’re a dry airline and I don’t care

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.