Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ignored by RJ, anyone else?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2019, 4:25 am

Programs: RJ Gold, AZ E+, Air Asia Platinum
Foreign RJ offices can only give you what they see on their systems (availability wise). RJ main office can give you whatever they want. Does not mean they will, but as a Platinum, I have a good record of them opening up award availability for me.

But better to plan ahead of course and keep in mind the blackout period.
Old Apr 2, 2019, 5:42 am

Programs: TK E+, RJ S, AZ E
Originally Posted by flyerby
1. No restriction on which class upgrading from (I would double check class “R”).
Double checked with [email protected]. Cannot upgrade from group (class G), free or award ticket. Upgrade is per sector.
Old Apr 13, 2019, 6:12 am

Originally Posted by Rami Tamimi
.... RJ main office can give you whatever they want.
@Rami Tamimi can you check with RJ main office why we can’t use the voucher at the check in counters? It seems the most reasonable place to be used where the airline may have a free J seat that will stay unused.
Is it only an IT issue in which they can’t issue such an upgrade at the check in counter but only at an RJ office?
Old Apr 13, 2019, 7:47 am

Programs: RJ Gold, AZ E+, Air Asia Platinum
There is nothing impossible here from an IT point of view. It's the same as upgrading with miles at check-in, which has been possible for ages.

I would say give them time.

PS; Did you receive the new style card? I am still with my old style card which expired in June
Old Apr 13, 2019, 8:26 pm

Originally Posted by Rami Tamimi
PS; Did you receive the new style card? I am still with my old style card which expired in June
Yes, I’ve already got the new style card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.