Royal Air Maroc Awards

Old Jan 26, 19, 6:11 pm
Original Poster

Royal Air Maroc Awards

Anyone know how long in advance awards get loaded? Looking for business class CMN-JFK for July. I hear Maroc generally has good availability but Etihad agent was unable to find. She recommended calling 3 months before but I'm curious if anyone else has had success booking in advance. The Maroc search feature isnt working for me at all.
Old Jan 30, 19, 4:39 pm

Programs: human being triple secret platinum
Originally Posted by ECR12 View Post
Anyone know how long in advance awards get loaded? Looking for business class CMN-JFK for July. I hear Maroc generally has good availability but Etihad agent was unable to find. She recommended calling 3 months before but I'm curious if anyone else has had success booking in advance. The Maroc search feature isnt working for me at all.
I've booked J on RAM via Etihad >9 months in advance, and I think availability is loaded up to a year in advance. What the agent told you is nonsense. See my thread below on how to make it work:

How to get Royal Air Maroc award availability to show!

EDIT: Just noticed that you tried that already, sorry. Not sure what the problem is, but the tickets I referred to in that post were booked for September of 2019, in November of 2018.
gilbertkao likes this.

Search this Thread