Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other Middle Eastern and African Airlines
Reload this Page >

Jeddah New Terminal - When Will International Flights Cut Over?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2018, 9:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVPG75k, AA Plat

It's been half a year since Saudia first transferred selected domestic services to the new terminal in Jeddah; in the meantime international passengers are still contending with the dilapidated South Terminal. Does anyone have any inside news on when international flights will be shifted? Have a personal interest in these as I'm travelling Saudia business in late March 2019.

Worryingly it seems that the government has only now decided to look for an operator from the private sector (articles in Arabic; use Google Translate to read), although it had previously awarded the contract to a consortium led by Changi Airports Group and then rescinded it.

????? ???? ??? ??? ???? ?? ????? ????? ?? 2019 | ????? ??????????
https://www.argaam.com/ar/article/ar...tail/id/585246
Old Jan 7, 2019, 2:54 pm

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
I read somewhere that the new airport should be in full operation at the end of 2019.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.