Wiki Posts
Search

Et 737 max

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2018, 2:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: LY-PL, A3-*G
Et 737 max

Are the C class seats on the ET 737 MAX different than the other ET 737s?
I couldn’t find any pictures or trip reports
Old Oct 19, 2018, 7:37 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus
Originally Posted by Houminer
Are the C class seats on the ET 737 MAX different than the other ET 737s?
I couldn’t find any pictures or trip reports
Yes they are. I flew on an ET 737 Max last week, in Y though. They look a lot more comfortable/modern, but since I haven't been sitting in one I cannot say for sure.
Old Oct 19, 2018, 10:06 am

Programs: Aeroplan, ShebaMiles, SkyMiles
I flew on one of the Max 8's several months back (might have been one of it's first flights in service), but also in Y. I did note that the Cloud 9 seats had their own seat-back IFE screens, though as the system didn't seem to be fully functioning at the time, I couldn't tell if they ran on their own system or if they were connected to the same streaming entertainment system they were offering for economy passengers.
Old Oct 22, 2018, 3:29 am
Original Poster

Thank you all
It's weird, I can't find a picture anywhere.
Goaguy likes this.
Old Jan 13, 2019, 8:24 am

Old thread, but here is a picture of the 737-Max8 business seats
Old Jan 14, 2019, 3:12 am
Original Poster

Thank you!
my outbound was changed to 737-800
I will report back after my inbound

Goaguy likes this.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 6:19 am

I should probably add: The seats are nice and wide, but I have a theory that the incline on the 737-800 seats are more than these. Perhaps I am wrong, do someone have data on this? I actually think I preferred the comfort of the 737-800 seats, though they are definitely due for replacement.
They do have good storage space though, in-seat 230v outlet, large touchscreen monitors. And my personal favourite: the bulkhead monitors aren't the type you swing out from the seat, but instead mounted on the wall in front of you.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 7:54 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Goaguy
I should probably add: The seats are nice and wide, but I have a theory that the incline on the 737-800 seats are more than these. Perhaps I am wrong, do someone have data on this? I actually think I preferred the comfort of the 737-800 seats, though they are definitely due for replacement.They do have good storage space though, in-seat 230v outlet, large touchscreen monitors. And my personal favourite: the bulkhead monitors aren't the type you swing out from the seat, but instead mounted on the wall in front of you.
I agree.
I had 2 flights on the 737-800 and one on the MAX. The seat on the MAX was uncomfortable - very hard compared to the 737-800.
The IFE was great.
On the 737-800 one had a power outlet and one didn't.
One short flight on the 777 was great.
Goaguy likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.