FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Other Middle Eastern and African Airlines (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/other-middle-eastern-african-airlines-471/)
-   -   Advance Seat Assignments with Precision Air (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/other-middle-eastern-african-airlines/1935583-advance-seat-assignments-precision-air.html)

iker Oct 14, 18 2:36 pm

Advance Seat Assignments with Precision Air
 
I have an upcoming trip with Precision Air in January for travel between Nairobi (NBO) and Kilimanjaro (JRO). Two questions: Is there a way to get advance seat assignments? What is the check in time for this flight? Feedback is much appreciated.

W126Pilot Oct 14, 18 4:19 pm

I've managed to get advance seat assignments roughly 60% of the time by calling Precision and asking for them. The remaining 40% of the time, they tell me that this is impossible unless you are one of their FF elite members. It's worth a shot.

I'd say planning to arrive at NBO 90 minutes before the flight is more than enough. You'd almost certainly be fine with 60.

iker Oct 14, 18 8:11 pm


Originally Posted by W126Pilot (Post 30315139)
I've managed to get advance seat assignments roughly 60% of the time by calling Precision and asking for them. The remaining 40% of the time, they tell me that this is impossible unless you are one of their FF elite members. It's worth a shot.

I'd say planning to arrive at NBO 90 minutes before the flight is more than enough. You'd almost certainly be fine with 60.

Thank you, W126Pilot. Much appreciated. The flight is at 8:00 am so I'll plan on arriving at 6:00 am Appreciate the insight. I'll try calling them. I believe they fly ATRs (no clue which variant on the route) so I'd like to get seats as close to the back as possible. Appreciate it.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 2:25 am.


This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.