Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other Middle Eastern and African Airlines
Reload this Page >

WY: Does anyone know current/planned 789 routes ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2018, 10:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QFF, AA, LM, EY

I know CMN is among them but of the 3 frequencies to BKK which ones are operated by the 789 ?

I assume this aircraft has their best hard product in J ?
Old Oct 5, 2018, 11:29 am

Programs: WY SL, EK Gold, CX MPO
I don't think there is a fixed schedule of which BKK flights operate with the 789, however it's not a problem as the J product is the same as on the 788 and the A330. Only thing you should watch out for is the leased J class which has seat numbers 1-5 on the 788 (which do pop up on the BKK route, though much less so these days).
Old Oct 6, 2018, 12:21 am

Programs: QR Gold, WY Gold, TK Elite, EY Silver,
KQ is taking back the leased 788 to WY

https://www.nation.co.ke/business/KQ-recalls--Dreamliner-ahead--direct-New-York-flight/996-4354972-11ld9kk/index.html

One should be returned during this month, next one in 2019, thus chances on flying on such configuration will be less luckily.
Old Oct 6, 2018, 3:50 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, EK Skywards (enhanced Blue !), Oman Air Sindbad Gold
Am pleased to hear that the J seat / product is common to both 787 and the 330’s.

I have a number of longhaul sectors with Oman coming up quite soon, having previously flown them only intra-Gulf. Was initially a tad disappointed at my selected routes being served by A330’s throughout (and apparently including some slight variation in J cabin config ....) rather than 787, but now reassured by the confirmation from HKprince ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.