Wiki Posts
Search

RJ: CAI - US biz website errors??

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2018, 2:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
RJ: CAI - US biz website errors??

Has anyone recently tried to price out on RJ.com a biz ticket CAI-JFK (or any US city)? For the past 1.5 weeks I keep on getting the message below for countless combos of dates and US destinations whereas before was consistently seeing fares around $1.7k. What's even more interesting is that flights very rarely come up on ITA and on google flights the limited random dates I do see all lead to OTA (Expedia/Cheapo/etc.) dead pages.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, we encountered an error processing your request.
  • We are unable to find recommendations for your search. Please change your search criteria and resubmit the search. If the problem persists, for further information please email us at [email protected] or call us at +96265100000 (66002 [866])

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.