RJ Exist Row and Bulkhead Seats

Old Apr 23, 18, 9:46 am

Programs: RJ Emerald
Originally Posted by SK AAR View Post
In general, how are the loads on the BKK flights? I'm booked in Y on RJ180 and RJ183 in mid July and considering to place a bid for an upgrade to C but I will not do it if there is a good chance of a free seat next to me. I have no status with RJ (I'm BA Bronze)
​​​​​​
Generally, pretty full (especially now with all those cheap tickets), but sometimes you can just suddenly get a flight with only 80 seats sold. Keep checking expertflyer closer to departure.
Old Apr 23, 18, 9:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK E+, RJ P
Originally Posted by SK AAR View Post
In general, how are the loads on the BKK flights?
In July it quite full as itís the summer holiday in Israel and there are many people traveling to Thailand.
Old Apr 23, 18, 10:31 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Rami Tamimi View Post
​​​​​​
Keep checking expertflyer closer to departure.
In my last flight BKK-AMM. A week before departure, EF showed Y was fully booked. A day before it showed there was 1 seat free and on the flight itself I was able to secure a full row for myself
Old Apr 23, 18, 10:38 am

Programs: RJ Emerald
Originally Posted by flyerby View Post

In my last flight BKK-AMM. A week before departure, EF showed Y was fully booked. A day before it showed there was 1 seat free and on the flight itself I was able to secure a full row for myself
Happens all the time... it only takes one flight to get delayed (especially LHR, andTLV) for the load to suddenly drop. 90% of pax on the BKK flights are connecting to/from somewhere.
Old Apr 26, 18, 2:44 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by flyerby View Post
Row 5 is now $130 at least for BKK.
On RJ website, row 5 on AMM-BKK is still $85 but the counter price at least at TLV, AMM & BKK is $130.

Originally Posted by Rami Tamimi View Post
Rows 6-15: 25USD (20USD for LHR)
On RJ website, it's free for RJ Gold/Platinum.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: