Which lounge? Kuwait Airways ex FRA

Old Mar 23, 2018, 1:36 am
Original Poster

Which lounge? Kuwait Airways ex FRA

Does anyone know which lounge KU uses in Frankfurt?
Cheers.
Old Mar 23, 2018, 3:38 am
Original Poster

ill answer my own post :-)

Ok so they use the SKY LOUNGE, nothing outstanding but decent enough for a few hours transit.

The WiFi is excellent best I have ever had in any lounge.

Old Jun 19, 2018, 4:21 am
Original Poster

Update for anyone interested.

So KU are now using the Primeclass lounge in T2,E
The decor I would say is nicer and maybe a better selection of booze but the food offerings are pretty bad.
There is only 1 female and 1 make toilet each have a separate shower room, Im assuming one shower is M the other F.
The bar has a sign indicating it is open from 12:00-22:00, it is not really set up for self service but I just helped myself and no one said anything.

Small rest area but really no different sound wise from anywhere else in the lounge.
No business utilities, I wanted to print my transit visa for Sri Lanka but will have to wait till KWI.
Its a pretty small lounge.

You will find the lounge by turning left after clearing immigration and walking all the way to the end of the hallway passing all the security screening entrances.

Salema, one of the staff was friendly and said the lounge doesnt get very busy, she also made a nice Aperol Spritz.

Ill let the photos tell the rest.

ENTRANCE:

BAR:

BUFFET:

BATHROOM AREA:

CHILL ROOM:

UTILITIES:

Last edited by Croupier; Jun 19, 2018 at 4:38 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.