Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other Middle Eastern and African Airlines
Reload this Page >

Can't enter Miles & Smiles FF number on ET booking

Can't enter Miles & Smiles FF number on ET booking

Old Aug 13, 2018, 8:12 am

Originally Posted by catkemp
Anyone know if I should add TK to my number or just the numeric digits? It varies with bookings on other airlines but I don't see myself being flagged as *G either way. & thanks for the legacy link! Very helpful.
Select Miles and Smiles from the dropdown box and then add just the number. The *G will show up on your boarding pass - not on the MMB screen. However ET staff can see the status at all times and the crew even get a PIL with a list of all *G passengers on board, so they will know your status.
Old Aug 13, 2018, 8:21 am

Originally Posted by B747-437B
Select Miles and Smiles from the dropdown box and then add just the number. The *G will show up on your boarding pass - not on the MMB screen. However ET staff can see the status at all times and the crew even get a PIL with a list of all *G passengers on board, so they will know your status.
Thanks- other airlines often show me as *G right when I book which is why I was asking.
Old Aug 13, 2018, 12:22 pm

Programs: TK Elite Plus
Originally Posted by cheltzel
The the legacy link the second link posted by B747-437B in post #12 ??
Yes, correct. It worked for me. Although I dont see the seat-block in effect yet. So perhaps this didnt work. Does any of you have experience with this?
Old Aug 13, 2018, 12:23 pm

Programs: TK Elite Plus
Originally Posted by catkemp
Anyone know if I should add TK to my number or just the numeric digits? It varies with bookings on other airlines but I don't see myself being flagged as *G either way. & thanks for the legacy link! Very helpful.
Only numbers - if you add the letters you will not get your miles. Trust me, I learned that the hard way. I wasnt even able to retro-claim the miles, I tried.
Old Aug 13, 2018, 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by Goaguy
Yes, correct. It worked for me. Although I dont see the seat-block in effect yet. So perhaps this didnt work. Does any of you have experience with this?
Seat block will take effect approx. 48-72 hours prior to departure time.
Goaguy likes this.
Old Oct 21, 2019, 4:25 am

Programs: AF/KL Platinum, TK *G, BA Silver
Bit late to the party here, but I've just experienced and solved a similar issue. TK Miles & Smiles is still not an option from the dropdown list, and the legacy site is no longer accessible. However the ET app does allow you to select TK and enter your TK FF number.
Old Oct 22, 2019, 1:52 am

Programs: TK *G
Originally Posted by tomauk
Bit late to the party here, but I've just experienced and solved a similar issue. TK Miles & Smiles is still not an option from the dropdown list, and the legacy site is no longer accessible. However the ET app does allow you to select TK and enter your TK FF number.
Another option is to contact customer service. They use to be quite fast on replying.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.