Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other Middle Eastern and African Airlines
Reload this Page >

Oman Air Economy - Where are the smaller seats on a300-200?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2018, 4:05 am
Original Poster

Oman Air recently refitted A330-200 has smaller legroom on some seats. I eventually got a reply from their UK office from Shanti Anup, but alas no desire to correct the misleading website or advise where on the aircraft these smaller seats are.
Fleet Information | Oman Air clearly say 34"

In response to why the website promotes 34" in economy on A330-200 they said
Only some versions of A330.200 has seat pitch between 32’’ to 34 ‘’ in economy.
It sounds like a small thing but it's annoying, it's not a third party seatguru being inaccurate but Oman themselves and then sticking to it by saying as long it's just some we can promote whatever we want, Oman proudly lists all A330's in the fleet spec as 34" which is no longer the case and hasn't been for over a year apparently.

I should of just stuck with Emirates, 32" is 32", a spade is a spade

So tl'dr - where are these seats? at the front or back of economy section?

Last edited by exbooking23; Feb 15, 2018 at 4:57 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.