Royal Jordanian BKK fast track

Old Dec 25, 17, 6:35 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: BA
Question Royal Jordanian BKK fast track

Does flying RJ into BKK in J class get fast -track immigration when arriving? I remember being given a separate fast track card in the past but now I think its by boarding pass and wondered if RJ J class still participates in fast track.
Old Dec 25, 17, 8:05 am

Programs: BA,Amex,Hilton,Hyatt,SPG
Originally Posted by BOStonTravels View Post
Does flying RJ into BKK in J class get fast -track immigration when arriving? I remember being given a separate fast track card in the past but now I think its by boarding pass and wondered if RJ J class still participates in fast track.
Yes, RJ still participates in fast track (for business class passengers) and will hand you out a separate fast track card.
Old Dec 25, 17, 5:38 pm

Programs: RJ Emerald
Yes, for both: departures and arrivals @BKK. It's normally handed out at the jet bridge as you leave the aircraft.
Old Feb 16, 18, 2:03 am

Programs: FB Plat, SQ*G, BAEC Sapphire, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by BOStonTravels View Post
I remember being given a separate fast track card in the past but now I think its by boarding pass
Negative.
it is not by boarding pass, but still with the "Premium Lane" cards. Handed out on the flight to you, or given at exit of your gate when disembarking in BKK. This differs per airline.
Old Feb 16, 18, 3:51 am

Programs: TK E+, RJ P
RJ Gold and up also receives fast track while leaving BKK but not when arriving.
Old Feb 16, 18, 11:51 am

Originally Posted by skycruiserNL View Post

Negative.
it is not by boarding pass, but still with the "Premium Lane" cards. Handed out on the flight to you, or given at exit of your gate when disembarking in BKK. This differs per airline.
Correct! The agents dont care if you are in F, or if you have a Super Diamond status... you either have a Premium Lane voucher, or you dont.
Old Feb 16, 18, 11:55 am

Originally Posted by flyerby View Post
RJ Gold and up also receives fast track while leaving BKK but not when arriving.
Silver/Ruby and above for both: departures and arrivals. It's a bit tricky on arrival because you have to catch the RJ staff on the jetbridge and show them your BP, or ideally your card. Tricky because they are always in a rush to complete the turnaround in time, but you are entitled to the voucher.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: