15 min layover AMM on RJ?

Old Dec 24, 17, 4:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT/ 1MM+, Marriott Gold
15 min layover AMM on RJ?

Booked J award tix via AA for FRA-AMM and AMM-TLV on Feb 23. RJ has changed the schedules of flights three times since booking and now shows a 15 min layover in AMM. Is this even remotely doable?
Old Dec 25, 17, 3:28 am

I can't see how it is doable, you will have to pass through security, and the normal minimum connection time in AMM is 45 minutes, with some exceptions being 30 minutes.
Old Dec 25, 17, 8:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT/ 1MM+, Marriott Gold
Yeah, thats what i figured, but even the RJ site still shows this flight combo (126 connecting to 340) in my reservation
Old Dec 25, 17, 6:31 pm

Programs: Mucci, BA
The system has not caught up. Either the system will pick it up and automatically rebook you, or it won't and you'll be rerouted at check-in. When was the last change? If more than a couple days ago then I'd call AA and get rerouted somehow.
Old Dec 27, 17, 9:58 am

Programs: RJ Emerald
They will either:

-offer a full refund;
-protect you on the morning TLV flight (with overnight accommodation);
-help you with the transit and hold the TLV flight for a couple of minutes (the realistic minimal time needed to connect at AMM is around 20 minutes).

So unless arriving on the next morning is a problem, I would suggest to just relax and wait for them to work thru the options.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: