Wiki Posts
Search

Oman Air Booking issue

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2017, 12:15 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Oman Air Booking issue

I have been trying to make a booking on the Oman Air website for travel from Sydney and at payment time, I put in credit card (American Express) details for payment and it is giving an error that payment cannot be authorised

Speaking to the card company, no authorisation has been taken and wouldn't have been declined

Is this a known issue and , if so, is there a known workaround?

I did consider booking via a travel agent but its additional cancellation and change fees were a put off. I can do it with American Express travel tomorrow, but would like to get it booked today if possible ( avoid risk of availability )

Dave
Old Nov 6, 2017, 12:29 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

I found out the answer today

Although the website allows the booking process for flights from Sydney, it is not yet able to actually complete bookings originating there ( according to the very helpful agent in Sydney )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.