Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Saudia Exit Row Seats for English Speakers

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2016, 8:55 am
Original Poster

Saudia Exit Row Seats for English Speakers

Flying CAI-JNB with a connection in JED. I'm considering paying the fee for two exit row seats; however, I want to be sure that I will not be kicked out once seated due to only speaking English.

A few years ago on Copa Air from PTY to LAX flight attendants moved my wife and I from the emergency row seats for not being fluent in Spanish.
Old Nov 4, 2016, 11:50 pm

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
Originally Posted by bluefive5
Flying CAI-JNB with a connection in JED. I'm considering paying the fee for two exit row seats; however, I want to be sure that I will not be kicked out once seated due to only speaking English.

A few years ago on Copa Air from PTY to LAX flight attendants moved my wife and I from the emergency row seats for not being fluent in Spanish.
My suspicion is that it would be fine. The only places I've seen it being an issue are on airlines where flight attendants are not proficient in English. While I've never flown them specifically, if Saudia staffs similar to the other big ME airlines then most of the cabin attendants are international and use English as their primary work language anyway.
Old Nov 11, 2016, 5:01 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club RIP,BAEC Silver

Flown LHR to CMB on Saudia and had free exit row seats courtesy of flying blue gold. English no problem
Old Dec 4, 2016, 12:06 am

Programs: One World Sapphire/ Skyteam Elite

There is absolutely no problem with that. All Saudia FA are fluent in English and i've never experienced a problem with emergency exit seat just for not speaking Arabic! (I've traveled alot with Saudia!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.