Search

Seat selection on Ethiopian Airlines

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2020, 12:26 pm

Programs: TK Elite Plus
Originally Posted by JayhawkCO
Or is it just a bug with the app?
Chris
The app have a lot of issues. I've never seen this particular one before though.
Did you try on their website?
Old Feb 22, 2020, 1:18 pm

Programs: Statusless and proud
Originally Posted by Goaguy
The app have a lot of issues. I've never seen this particular one before though.
Did you try on their website?
It errors out when I select a seat on the website. It doesn't show that I have an assignment "confirmed", but the initial seat that it suggests for me is the seat I selected on the app. Weird.

Chris
Old Nov 14, 2021, 3:12 pm

Originally Posted by Time traveller
Does Ethiopian Airline allow online seat assignment on long-haul business class award tickets? I tried to log onto their website's manage my booking, but could not figure out how to select seats in advance.

I was able to get some business class seats. I am now going to be using American miles because they became available. So those flights were cancelled. However, I continue to try to get economy seats for my daughter, and it always says that the seat selection is down. So, while it works for business, it is down for economy. I am going to try calling.
Old Nov 15, 2021, 8:19 am
Moderator, Emirates

Programs: BAEC Silver, FB Platinum, KQ Asante Gold, Shebamiles Blue, Emirates Blue
Originally Posted by elainemorse
I was able to get some business class seats. I am now going to be using American miles because they became available. So those flights were cancelled. However, I continue to try to get economy seats for my daughter, and it always says that the seat selection is down. So, while it works for business, it is down for economy. I am going to try calling.
I have had the exact same Issues. Got it fixed by contacting customer service on Twitter. Seats selected and now showing in my booking although unable to change them if I need to.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.