Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question about Flydubai flight pattern

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2015, 11:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skymiles Diamond Member/Million Miler, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Rewards Platinum
Question about Flydubai flight pattern

Hello FT community. I had a quick question and was hoping someone could please help me as I cannot figure something out. I am scheduled to fly on Flydubai from DXB-KTM-DXB on Oct 10 returning Oct 13. The pattern for the past few days shows the DXB-KTM flight on time for the most part, but all flights from KTM-DXB are delayed between 75 and 150 minutes. I know there is an issue in KTM with getting enough fuel for outbound flights. I assume these delays mean that the Flydubai flight is taking off on time and landing somewhere en route to refuel, but cant seem to confirm this.

Would there be any other reason why EVERY single Flydubai flight from KTM to DXB has been delayed since the fuel shortage started last week? They have multiple flights per day on this route and they are all the same.

Thanks for your help!
Old Oct 2, 2015, 11:03 pm

Programs: UA 1K, BA Gold, LH/SN/LX Senator
Seems to be stoping in Lucknow, India for fuel pickup!
Old Oct 5, 2015, 6:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skymiles Diamond Member/Million Miler, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Rewards Platinum
Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.