Lounge in JED

Old Sep 11, 2022, 10:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Gold | Marriott Titanium
Lounge in JED

Was looking for access eligibility for the JED Alfursan lounge but wasnt really that clear to me. Traveling with a friend, Im KLM Gold, he has no status. Traveling economy.

Are we allowed into the lounge? Also, has anyone ever used showers in the lounge and how does that work?
Old Sep 11, 2022, 5:34 pm

Programs: EK Gold, QR Gold, WY Gold, Delta Silver Medallion
Can't speak for your access, but if you don't get access to the AlFursan lounge, you still have other options like the Wellness Lounge and Plaza Premium Lounge in JED,

The AlFursan Lounge showers are great. Showered there once while on the outbound, and it was a decent experience. Tried getting in again on the way home but was denied access to the showers as there were problems with the drainage there. Hopefully, its fixed now and operational.
Old Sep 13, 2022, 3:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by thehyrax
Was looking for access eligibility for the JED Alfursan lounge but wasnt really that clear to me. Traveling with a friend, Im KLM Gold, he has no status. Traveling economy.

Are we allowed into the lounge? Also, has anyone ever used showers in the lounge and how does that work?
I think KLM Gold is Elite Plus, so my understanding is you should have no problem hosting a guest in the lounge. And it's a very nice lounge . In addition to refreshments and relaxation options there are showers, gender-segregated smoking rooms, a games room and snooze rooms.
Old Sep 13, 2022, 7:59 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Im KLM Gold, he has no status. Traveling economy.
Are we allowed into the lounge?

Yes as you are skyteam elite plus and your friend is on the same flight

Also, has anyone ever used showers in the lounge and how does that work?
Yes i did , in my case i just went and asked cleaning staff to arrange one shower for me , as it wasnt ready yet , and i enjoyed it

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.