Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Gulf Falcon Gold seating upgrade A330 LHR/BAH

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2011, 6:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: Thai Silver,Skywards Silver,Gulf Silver, Interconti Prority Platinum, FR Priority Q!
Gulf Falcon Gold seating upgrade A330 LHR/BAH

Gulf had announced that both the FG cabins on this service would have new interiors and seats fitted by end September11.(the a/c was originally 3 class with an F and a J cabin)
Has this happened? Anyone flown this sector recently?
Reason for question-I am flying this sector next month and the seat plan shows old configuration and as I am not paying full price I can only chose seats after 8 in the old business cabin .
Old Nov 4, 2011, 10:09 pm

Programs: GF Black
Originally Posted by Silverswimmer
Gulf had announced that both the FG cabins on this service would have new interiors and seats fitted by end September11.(the a/c was originally 3 class with an F and a J cabin)
Has this happened? Anyone flown this sector recently?
Reason for question-I am flying this sector next month and the seat plan shows old configuration and as I am not paying full price I can only chose seats after 8 in the old business cabin .
prepare to hand over the full flat bed seats to to the full-fare paying J class owners. Only J class are enjoying the 6 seats assigned to them. Where as C/D would be promoted to sit in the regular gulf air business class seats.
Old Nov 8, 2011, 10:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: Thai Silver,Skywards Silver,Gulf Silver, Interconti Prority Platinum, FR Priority Q!
These facts I am aware of.
My question is whether the promised refurb/change to the same seating in both cabins as promised by September,has actually happened?
Old Dec 30, 2011, 4:31 am

Programs: EK Gold, BA Silver, IHC Plat, HERTZ gold, GF Gold, SAS Silver
Gold Frequent Flyers also get the sit in them!!

I have been upgraded from KUL-BAH on a Y ticket, to row 2 (as a gold card holder), i also sat next to a guy on a BAH-BKK where the same thing happened to him. I had cheapest J ticket, but got to use row 2 again, even when checking in on line, i can select the seats upfront, i will be dissapponted when they have changed ALL their aircraft
Old Jun 30, 2012, 2:20 am

Programs: BA Silver, SPG Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Silver
Anyone flown lhr-bah recently? Are all the seats now fully flat? Or is there still the 2 front rows of fully flat seats and then sloppy seats for the rest of business class?
Old Jul 1, 2012, 2:22 am
Original Poster

Not that this will answer the last post but, following my OP, we flew row 8 A&C out in A340 a same seats back in A330. Front cabin full of flex fare pax. Tired seats but sevice out of LHR was very good,coming back poor with FA's under training methinks. I asked the purser after an hour whether this was Saudi or Kuwait airlines ? Why do you ask,he replied? Because you are dry,I answered.
Big smiles and Mrs SS got her fizz and me my G&T but we still had to ask for topups of wine over dinner.
Old Jul 1, 2012, 9:38 pm
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by Silverswimmer
Not that this will answer the last post but, following my OP, we flew row 8 A&C out in A340 a same seats back in A330. Front cabin full of flex fare pax. Tired seats but sevice out of LHR was very good,coming back poor with FA's under training methinks. I asked the purser after an hour whether this was Saudi or Kuwait airlines ? Why do you ask,he replied? Because you are dry,I answered.
Big smiles and Mrs SS got her fizz and me my G&T but we still had to ask for topups of wine over dinner.
We had good service BAH-BKK last week but upon boarding we were offered only juice & water. Upon request we were given Laurent Perrier & then sceonds before take-off. Top ups flowed when airborne. Cost cutting, except when prompted perhaps?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.