Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Royal Jordanian & Saudi Arabian Seat Selection

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2015, 3:40 am

Programs: UA P, BA S, A3 *G, IHG Plat, Marriott Lt P, Hilton Gld, etc.
Originally Posted by Rami Tamimi
12G and for that matter 34C are physically there,but are ocupied by the security guards (sky marshalls).
100% of the time or there is a chance it'll stay empty therefore one booking 12HK may end up with the empty seat next to them?
AX
Old May 29, 2015, 9:42 am

Programs: RJ Gold, AZ E+, Air Asia Platinum
AX9465

Out of over 50 sectors I do with them anually,it has never been empty.

May I ask what is your route? That might make a difference on what is the best seat
Old Jun 1, 2015, 7:15 am

Programs: DL DM
Can you reserve RJ seats online when booked as an AA award?

Flying ORD-AMM-AQJ on RJ in biz, but cannot pull up my flights on rj.com using the AA record locator, and AA agents said seats couldn't be reserved.... any ideas?
Old Jun 2, 2015, 8:07 pm

Originally Posted by thepaul500
Flying ORD-AMM-AQJ on RJ in biz, but cannot pull up my flights on rj.com using the AA record locator, and AA agents said seats couldn't be reserved.... any ideas?
You need the RJ record locator (RJ uses Amadeus, AA uses SABRE). Call up AA and ask for the RJ locator, and then select seats through rj.com
Old Aug 18, 2017, 2:24 pm
Formerly known as scootr29

Originally Posted by Top of climb
You need the RJ record locator (RJ uses Amadeus, AA uses SABRE). Call up AA and ask for the RJ locator, and then select seats through rj.com
Has seat selection changed...got the RJ record locater from AA, but I do not see seat selection options on the RJ site.
Old Aug 21, 2017, 6:54 am

Originally Posted by SSF556
Has seat selection changed...got the RJ record locater from AA, but I do not see seat selection options on the RJ site.
Nothing unusual. RJ retarded IT.
Old Aug 21, 2017, 6:59 am
Formerly known as scootr29

Nothing unusual. RJ retarded IT.
Good to know...sent them an email asking for seats. Both website and App not working...
Old Aug 21, 2017, 7:24 am

Old Aug 28, 2017, 3:44 pm

Maybe a temporary glitch? I booked seats on the RJ site a couple weeks ago -- even exit-row seats on an AA award. They seem to be sticking (flights are later this week).

Seth
Old Aug 28, 2017, 5:32 pm

Originally Posted by sethweinstein
Maybe a temporary glitch? I booked seats on the RJ site a couple weeks ago -- even exit-row seats on an AA award. They seem to be sticking (flights are later this week).

Seth
Exit rows on A32X/ E195 are available to everyone with no restrictions (as long as you are capable to operate the emergency exit), but on 787 they are only available at the check in counter. Which one are you talking about?
Old Aug 30, 2017, 6:27 am

Exit rows on A32X/ E195 are available to everyone with no restrictions (as long as you are capable to operate the emergency exit), but on 787 they are only available at the check in counter. Which one are you talking about?
Both A320s.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.