Wiki Posts
Search

New La Quinta MasterCard

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2000, 11:50 am
Original Member
Original Poster

New La Quinta MasterCard

Just got my lastest statement, and good news! La Quinta is going to issue a Returns Club Charge Card. One point for every dollar charged, except at La Quinta where you get two points for every dollar charged. Cash in 500 points for one Return Club credit. Best news, no annual fee. I may have to get one of these.
Old May 2, 2001, 7:05 pm

Programs: DL, HH, & IHG Dia; Bonvoy Titan
Does anyone know a link to find out more about the La Quinta Mastercard? There is nothing about it on the La Quinta web site. Perhaps the issuing bank has a site?
Old May 3, 2001, 10:34 am

Yes what a great idea.
Let's discuss this issue
Does ANYONE know where one can find more information about the La Quinta MasterCard?

Don't be shy to post.

I'm not begging really!

ummm . . . please post.

------------------
Got points ? Got smiles !
Old May 3, 2001, 11:10 am
PG
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum
I received a pre approved application in the mail. The details of the card were as mentioned by Premier Al.

I think the issuing bank was Citibank.
Old May 3, 2001, 5:56 pm
PG
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This must be your lucky day Stephen. You can get all the details about the card from the bank issuing this card. Their number is 1-888-253-1350 and you can apply over the phone for the card.
Old May 3, 2001, 6:11 pm
In Memoriam

PG,
Is there any online application for this card?
Old May 3, 2001, 6:13 pm

Location: Vancouver - UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Platinum, Hyatt Diamond
OK Evil Stephan Loves Starwood!!! I'm on to your diabolical plan to save La Quinta!!! (Dun Dun Dun(music that plays whenever someone says La Quinta!!!(Dun Dun Dun) NO No no!!! I was just explaining what that music was, I wasn't saying La Quinta!!!(Dun Dun Dun) Stop it!!! I'm thinking right now, I'm not actually saying La Quinta!!!(Dun Dun Dun) STOP IT!!! NO MORE!!! Thank you ))

Sorry, where was I ?!? Oh yeah, I’m on to your Diabolical Plan to save La Quinta!!!…Um, ahha, I said, LA QUINTA!!! Hello!!! Dun Dun Dun guy!!! I just said La Quinta!!! Ah hell, that’s it, I quit…If you can’t beat em’, join em’. Tell me more about this credit card from La Quinta?!? (Dun Dun Dun) Oh, would you shut up!!!!

(Believe me folks; I am as concerned about my mental health as the rest of you…)
Old May 3, 2001, 6:37 pm
PG
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally posted by Applefan:
PG,
Is there any online application for this card?
None that I am aware of.

[This message has been edited by PG (edited 05-03-2001).]
Old May 4, 2001, 8:07 am

Originally posted by Village Idiot:
(Believe me folks; I am as concerned about my mental health as the rest of you…)
Why do you leave the door so wide open !!???

I'm dieing to comment. Well, I'm not really dieing it's just an English expression. No wait . . . I am dieing . . . we are all dieing . . . from the momment we were born we are dieing . . . BUT >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>

LA QUINTA SHALL LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
Waa-haa-haa !!

------------------
Old May 4, 2001, 8:14 am

O.K. seriously now

I have no news about the new MasterCard. However, reading Premier Al's first post it would mean that if someone spent 2750$ at a LA QUINTA <ahh, music> then they would get 1 free room. Or else, they would have to spend 5500$ on other purchases. I'm not sure that this is such a great deal. Spending 5500$ on a Starwood AMEX card (allright ignore my UserName for just a moment will ya ! ) would total 5500 Starpoints and at least 2 free week nights and up to almost 3 weekend nights.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Stephen loves Starwood (edited 05-07-2001).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.