Wiki Posts
Search

Taipei Shangri-La

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2007, 4:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, UA Premier Plat, Hertz 5*, HH Gold
Taipei Shangri-La

First time staying at a Shangri-La in Dec. Just want to see if anyone stayed in this property recently and how good it is in terms of service and room size.
Old Aug 12, 2007, 10:47 am

hi eddie1973:

Sorry I have no experience at this location so I am unable to comment. Perhaps others who frequent this page will see the post and respond. Also, if you have questions in the future re Shangri-la or Golden Circle you might consider posting in the frequently viewed and read area of this part of the forums under the unamagative forum title: Golden Circle--Shangri-la Hotels.

Please join us there and by all means, post after you return from your trip and let us know how you ranked your stay.

Regards
747LWW
Old Aug 15, 2007, 8:31 am

Programs: AA EXP
Service is outstanding. The rooms range from average to large depending on which type you are booked into. There are a lot of different layouts for even the standard rooms, so it really can vary. The rooms could probably use an update soon, but I think you'll be pretty pleased. This hotel really shines in the service department.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.