Wiki Posts
Search

Club 5C Relais and Chateaux

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2006, 1:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P, AA PLT, HH Diamond, SPG PLT, MR PLT, Hertz 5*
Club 5C Relais and Chateaux

Anyone have any experience being a 5C member of Relais and Chateaux? I just became one there is very little information on the benefits...

thanks!
JAK
Old May 19, 2008, 11:20 am

Programs: LH*G, FB*G, IC *free minibar*, SLH, RC 5C-Club, LHW, and a lot of others
hello,

got recently an invitation. So, any experiences wit R+C 5C Club out there? Do you often get upgrades?

regards
Old Feb 23, 2015, 9:43 am

Programs: BA Executive Club, AC Aéroplan, Accor ALL
5C benefits?

(Bumping this post)
I am considering switching most of my stays to R&C properties, but have no idea what the benefits of their programme exactly are. I am hoping there is someone on FT that can shed some light upon this... Thanks!
Old May 31, 2015, 8:00 pm

Programs: IC Spire Amb, RC Plat, Shangri-La GC, and more.
Question No reports?

These are leisure stays I presume?

I'd also like to hear about any recent experiences with 5C. I see some occasional mentions at FT over the years, but didn't find a comprehensive review.

I've stayed at Langdon Hall in Canada (an outstanding experience) and dined at some affiliated restaurants in California. These types of properties appeal to me, yet (at least in the US) many have online critiques regarding their price, age, wear and tear, and lack of amenities (e.g. no A/C) - the flip side of being historic older inns.

The 5C benefits seem to be at the discretion of the individual properties, but an upgrade at a nice inn potentially seems like quite a valuable benefit.

I also note that a fast track option to 5C via a credit card (in the US) was just announced - not what I'd expect from R&C.

P.S. Just noticed this thread in the Luxury Hotels forum - http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/luxur...r-program.html

Some relevant information there.
Football Fan likes this.

Last edited by FrenchLaundry; Jun 1, 2015 at 9:30 am Reason: Information update.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.