Search

Kempinskit Concierge Card

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2002, 4:04 pm
Uli
Original Poster

Kempinskit Concierge Card

Hi,

I just received the Kempinski Concierge Card. I dont know why, I never asked for it, I guess it is part of the perks which come with an Amex Plat in Germany.

I would like to know how your experiences are with this card? Is their a top level (they dont mention that in the brochure). They also offer uncommon perks like using the Kempinski health club for free no matter if you stay in the hotel or not ... but say: "some facilities might be restricted".

Does this mean I can just go to the brand-new Kempinski in Koenigstein-Falkenstein just 2km aways from me, and use their health club and pool daily before I go to work for free?

Any other comments on this program?
Old Oct 14, 2002, 7:45 am

Hi Uli,
any experiences with your concierge card that you can share? especially about the health club access (would be Schloss Reinhartshausen for me)? Would be the only reason to ask for membership on my next stay since I dont stay in kempinskis that often. and how long is the card valid?

Cheers,
Primetime
Old Oct 15, 2002, 4:09 pm

Location: KLM GD, DL PM, AA LT Plt, Hyatt Diamond, SPG LT Plat, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Interconti Amb/PC Spire, etc.
I've had no trouble accessing health clubs even when not a guest. My card was issued for 2 years and will expire 12/03.
Old Oct 15, 2002, 11:39 pm
Uli
Original Poster

moremiles,

this is what i am very interested in. do you access their clubs occasionally when you travel or is it that you have one hotel nearby and use their club three times a week? in fast, this is what i am planning and i just want to know if this is covered ...
Old Oct 16, 2002, 9:44 am

moremiles,
thanks for the infos!

Primetime
Old Oct 17, 2002, 3:17 am

Location: KLM GD, DL PM, AA LT Plt, Hyatt Diamond, SPG LT Plat, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Interconti Amb/PC Spire, etc.
I use their clubs occasionally when I travel, but a good friend who lives in Germany uses a near-by club twice a week - and has yet to stay there once as a guest... It's a benefit that's specifically mentioned in the Private Concierge book.
Old Oct 17, 2002, 11:07 am

Is there any way to request this card? Or, to get it from AE?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.