Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Other Hotel Chains
Reload this Page >

GHA Discovery - New Program 2021

GHA Discovery - New Program 2021

Old Nov 21, 22, 7:01 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist; Hilton Dia; Marriott Amb; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit; SLH Indulged
Originally Posted by kaizen7 View Post
GHA somehow can be considered weak in terms of elite benefit. Admittedly, their elite tier requirements is lower than other program.
Yes, the difficulty of reaching top tier, and the benefits at the top tier, are in balance so I don't intend to give up Titanium status. But I am spending far fewer GHA nights since the revamp of the program due to weaker benefits and anyway I can afford to drastically reduce my GHA stays and remain Titanium nonetheless.
Old Nov 21, 22, 7:16 am

Programs: Bonvoy Amb , LCAH : Plt, Skywards : Gold
The 3 brands stays for Titanium is very doable especially in South East Asia.

Capella, Kempinski, Minor hotels brands, and Pan Pacific hotels brands.
Old Nov 21, 22, 8:34 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hilton ♢, IHG ♢, Hyatt Globalist, Hertz Pres Circ
Originally Posted by kkl View Post
Do we need to book direct for benefits? Or can use third party channels
Same question. Booked via Agoda, but at check-in property asked for my GHA #. Will I get D$ or at least status nights?
Old Nov 21, 22, 3:38 pm

Originally Posted by Kilian Zoll View Post
Given that you only need to stay with 3 of their brands to renew top tier status, I think it's a pretty solid value proposition. True, some properties are stingy on upgrades, especially in suites or villa categories -- but at the GHA properties I frequent I've routinely been upgraded from a suite to villa, sometimes across more than two categories.

It's not a replacement for a 'legacy' program like WOH, Bonvoy, Honors etc, but as a complement I find it excellent -- especially here in Asia with brand such as Anantara, Capella and Kempinski.
Not even that. They are giving away Titanium status as long as you can provide the first 10 digits of a qualifying Mastercard in Asia Pacific.

Similar offers have been running in the last few years, and probably will continue in the future.
Old Nov 22, 22, 11:10 am

Titanium for World Elite card holders
Platinum for World card holders

Somehow I believe it will be easier to earn the tier with 2/3 stays at different brands rather than apply for the eligible cards
Old Nov 26, 22, 8:55 am

Got my titanium based on 3 brands stay.
Old Nov 30, 22, 8:23 am

Received the usual post stay survey about my last stay at Palazzo Versace Dubai.

One thing that quite interesting was the question about room upgrade benefit.
The survey ask if I receive upgrade during the stay.
One of the answer option was : no upgrade but offered alternative benefit.

I wonder if anyone ever receive this kind of treatment before? as everytime I didn't get upgraded at GHA property, they either not mentioning at all (thank you for your loyalty ... your room is ready) or say sorry no upgrade for you this time and handed in the key.
Never once I was offered alternative benefit at GHA hotels.

Search this Thread