Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kempinski Vilnius

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2019, 2:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Kempinski Vilnius

Has anyone stayed at the Kempinski Vilnius?
Old Oct 17, 2019, 12:00 pm

Programs: IHG - spire amb, Marriot - tit, Radisson - plat, Hilton - gold, Accor -gold, GHA - plat
yes. what would you like to know?
Old Oct 17, 2019, 7:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by dimon84
yes. what would you like to know?
Thoughts on your experience, how it compared with other hotels...
Old Oct 23, 2019, 8:04 am

Programs: IHG - spire amb, Marriot - tit, Radisson - plat, Hilton - gold, Accor -gold, GHA - plat
Well, I found it to be very overpriced. It's a good hotel, rooms are spacious and nicely decorated. Housekeeping well-done, breakfast is good. Spa was rather crowded. It has the top-notch location if you are a tourist. But there was certainly no wow factor. Nobody greeted at the door, no welcome note, no turn-down service. So, overall good hotel, but not luxury it pretends to be. And the 230+ EUR prices are think are too high for Vilnius.
Old Oct 23, 2019, 7:42 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dimon84
Well, I found it to be very overpriced. It's a good hotel, rooms are spacious and nicely decorated. Housekeeping well-done, breakfast is good. Spa was rather crowded. It has the top-notch location if you are a tourist. But there was certainly no wow factor. Nobody greeted at the door, no welcome note, no turn-down service. So, overall good hotel, but not luxury it pretends to be. And the 230+ EUR prices are think are too high for Vilnius.
Thanks for sharing
dimon84 likes this.
Old Feb 12, 2024, 2:42 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Gold
I have heard the rumour, that this is deflagging Kempinski and is rebranding as a Hilton. Does anyone know anything about it?
Old Apr 13, 2024, 11:35 am

Programs: Travel Agent for Four Seasons Preferred program, Marriott Stars, Hyatt Prive, Rosewood Elite
Stayed in oct/2023. Room with a view of the cathedral was very nice.

Front desk staff was great but service was horrible in the main restaurant off the lobby.

There are so many luxury boutique options in the city, so unless paying with points, I would stay somewehere else next time...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.