Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Other Hotel Chains
Reload this Page >

Astotel- any tips on booking with this chain?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2019, 12:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K & 1MM, HH Diamond, Marriott/SPG Gold (UA comp)

Hard to believe this chain is not mentioned much on FT.
I am looking at booking a stay at an Astotel hotel in Paris. Their website seems to be the best place to book, with a price guarantee and a generous (100% refund up to 24h prior to booking) cancellation policy on refundable bookings. The chain does not seem to belong to any frequent guest program. From a discount standpoint, one approach at beating their posted prices would be to book via Hotels.com for example, using Hotels.com gift cards that often go for about 15% off here and there.
Any further comments/suggestions/cautions are appreciated.
Old Dec 4, 2023, 12:37 am

I found this chain when looking for cheaper hotels with decent reviews for my Paris stay back in August and booked direct on their website. I chose the Hotel George, which was just down the road from Moulin Rouge. I appreciated the in-room minifridge with complimentary beverages and liked the concept of their afternoon snack bar which you can use if you happen to be near any other Astotel hotel, not only the one where you're booked. The room and bathroom were small, to be expected, as was the elevator which could fit maybe two people with hand luggage. I didn't try their breakfast, but would consider this chain again if I was in Paris and wanted to spend a little less on accommodations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.