Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

What happened to the plan to charge different points-prices?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What happened to the plan to charge different points-prices?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2019, 4:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Question What happened to the plan to charge different points-prices?

I remember reading last fall that WR was reconsidering the "any hotel for 15K" rule and planning on charging 7500 for some rooms & 30K for others. Have they done it already, forgotten about it, or picked a date in the future to start it?
Old Jan 26, 2019, 1:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Brendan
I remember reading last fall that WR was reconsidering the "any hotel for 15K" rule and planning on charging 7500 for some rooms & 30K for others. Have they done it already, forgotten about it, or picked a date in the future to start it?
I wouldn't surprised in any possible changes to WyndhamRewards are being delayed so that they can happen at the same time that La Quinta is truly merged (no longer separate program).
Old Feb 20, 2019, 11:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
SD, you're right! I got an email from LaQuinta today announcing an effective date of April 3.
I suppose this thread can be closed or merged into Wyndham Rewards Change in Program and top redemptions now 30k! .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.