Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Other Hotel Chains
Reload this Page >

Ayung Resort Ubud - You have to love this hotel

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2017, 1:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, SPG Gold

Ayung Resort Ubud

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

Ayung Resort Ubud

Desa Melinggih Kelod, Banjar Begawan Payangan, ID 80572

You have to love this Resort outside of Ubud Bali (0 Photo)

Ayung Resort Ubud

If your headed to Bali, you must go to Ubud and I highly suggest staying at the Ayung ART Hotel. THe place is simply amazing. The whole grounds are world class starting with all the Art (Sculpture, etc) in the Lobby. THe lobby is stunning. The grounds themselves are also quite beautif as the hotel is a little remote (15 min from main Ubud) but that makes it so Unique because it is right against the Jungle and if you look down you will see a river you can white white raft in. I was blown away by the whole grounds of the hotel which made me want to stay out of my room to take it all in. The room was nice with a view of the Pool below and the Jungle where in the morning you could see monkey's jumping from tree to tree.

Ayung also has a world class dining area with a extremely good chef. The food was amazingly good. Dinner was very romantic because we had a great service and there were not a ton of people there that particular night we choose to eat at the restaurant. I can't tell you how much we enjoyed everythhing from the soup to the desert which wrapped it up.

Ayung is a wonderful place to stay and I would go back again in a minute. Highly Recommend this resort for those wanting to be away from the hustle & bustle and back to nature while still having some magnificent art on the property.

You have to love this Resort outside of Ubud Bali

Would you like to write a review on the Ayung Resort Ubud?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.