Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Shangri La Hambantota

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2016, 3:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, DL PM, , Hilton Diamond (from being in a bed), SPG Plat, MR Plat
Shangri La Hambantota

Any one have any experience of the new Shangri La in Hambantota,Sri Lanka. Thinking of trying somewhere new in Sri Lanka and noticed this new hotel. I have Jade Membership somehow I think Amex plat. Thanks guys.
Old Oct 23, 2016, 5:16 am

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium; IHG Diamond Ambassador
Stayed for 5 night a few months ago.
Booked a Golden Circle promotion rate that included daily breakfast, room discount etc.

New property and landscape is still filling in.

Service was awesome and the resort has daily planned activities including mountain bike rides.

We will return to this property.

Of note it is a 3+ hour drive from CMB airport and we used a hire car.

Enjoy.
Old Oct 24, 2016, 12:23 am

Originally Posted by rebadc
Stayed for 5 night a few months ago.
Booked a Golden Circle promotion rate that included daily breakfast, room discount etc.

New property and landscape is still filling in.

Service was awesome and the resort has daily planned activities including mountain bike rides.

We will return to this property.

Of note it is a 3+ hour drive from CMB airport and we used a hire car.

Enjoy.
Thank you for your feedback! Considering a stay for next Summer, in combination with a 1 week stay in Maldives.

Is the drive from CMB easy? There is another international airport much closer to the resort (HRI) but from what I have read, it's hardly used by the airlines (FlyDubai and Rotana jet, I think both only offering flights from the UAE).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.