Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Other Hotel Chains
Reload this Page >

Kimpton - Dropped Inner Circle Status?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2014, 6:52 pm
Original Poster

Can someone point me to a page or pages on the website where it lists one's Inner Circle status? I'm looking right at my IC Member card showing status through February 2015, but I don't see that status reflected anywhere on the website.

Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 18, 2014, 7:01 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1.2mm, Kimpton IC, Starwood Gold, Marriott Gold
Under "My Stays", to the right of "you're on your way to a free night", it will say "Congratulations! You have earned Inner Circle status."
Old Feb 18, 2014, 7:41 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SJC AA
Under "My Stays", to the right of "you're on your way to a free night", it will say "Congratulations! You have earned Inner Circle status."
Thanks! Still valid, I guess.
Old Feb 19, 2014, 3:17 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1.2mm, Kimpton IC, Starwood Gold, Marriott Gold
Also, if you're logged in and you start booking a room, on the "Select Dates" screen with the calendar, above the calendar it will say "Welcome YourName - Inner Circle Member".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.