Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New La Quinta Card

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2017, 12:10 pm

Programs: LFFRS BOD
Originally Posted by mrx900
and what's the sign up offer for it now?
Don't know.. I just sent them an email asking but this is what they sent me before.

The La Quinta application is no longer available online. They are only available at La Quinta locations.

If you need further assistance, please contact us at 1-866-
530-3626.
Old Jul 21, 2017, 12:11 pm

Programs: AA,DL,BA,UA,SPG, and any other free trip!
Originally Posted by duranza
Don't know.. I just sent them an email asking but this is what they sent me before.

The La Quinta application is no longer available online. They are only available at La Quinta locations.

530-3626.
well there is one down the street from me so I'm going to go find out if that is the case
Old Jul 21, 2017, 12:20 pm

well there is one down the street from me so I'm going to go find out if that is the case

Please share your findings.. thank you. ib
Old Jul 21, 2017, 1:34 pm

530-3626.
Here is their reply one more piece of information.

First Bankcard and La Quinta are ending their partnership.

Applications are only available at La Quinta locations. You would need to review the summary of credit terms on the application to view current offers.
Old Aug 4, 2017, 11:37 am

Programs: WN CP, HHonors, Hyatt Platinum, IHG Premier,LaQuinta Elite, Amtrak
LaQuinta is ending their relationship with First Bankcard (First National Bank of Omaha) and LaQuinta Visa cards will NOT accrue LQ points after September 19, 2017.

Has any replacement card been announced? I have a LQ stay 3-4 days after this deadline, and if points are not available on some replacement LQ card, I will shift over to SWA Visa and at least get Rapid Reward points.
Old Sep 19, 2017, 5:57 pm

DH just received this email.

Your La Quinta Returns™ Visa® Card, ending in #### will soon be changing to a
First National Bank of Omaha BucksBack® Visa® Card.

Your Rewards Program is changing:
Now earn 2% Cash Back2 for all of your qualifying net purchases when you use your NEW BucksBack® Visa® card. Plus, you have three years to use your points before they expire.

Your account number will remain the same on your NEW card:
This means you can continue to use it easily for auto payments or any account with web merchants. NOTE: If your card expires during this transition, the expiration date on your new card may change.

•Your card will still offer the same great benefits that you are used to, including:
Online and Mobile Banking, Travel Accident Insurance1, and free access to your FICO® Score.
Old Sep 19, 2017, 6:07 pm

Programs: AA,DL,BA,UA,SPG, and any other free trip!
DH just received this email.

Your La Quinta Returns™ Visa® Card, ending in #### will soon be changing to a
First National Bank of Omaha BucksBack® Visa® Card.

Your Rewards Program is changing:
Now earn 2% Cash Back2 for all of your qualifying net purchases when you use your NEW BucksBack® Visa® card. Plus, you have three years to use your points before they expire.

Your account number will remain the same on your NEW card:
This means you can continue to use it easily for auto payments or any account with web merchants. NOTE: If your card expires during this transition, the expiration date on your new card may change.

•Your card will still offer the same great benefits that you are used to, including:
Online and Mobile Banking, Travel Accident Insurance1, and free access to your FICO® Score.
2% CB on all purchases....great for MS...& everyday spend....not bad I guess.
Old Sep 25, 2017, 5:55 am

2% CB on all purchases....great for MS...& everyday spend....not bad I guess.
Hi folks. I got my card but it still has the same LQ logo on the card. Are they out of 2% cards with the Bucksback artwork?
Old Oct 27, 2017, 6:57 pm

I got a "new" card with the LQ logo, followed by another card with no logo and "First National Bank" identification. LQ and bank notifications indicated that the LQ card would continue until September 19, however my points for the pre-Sept 19 purchases have not appeared in my LQ Rewards account. If LaQuinta is coming out with a new credit card, they are certainly taking their time in releasing it.
Old Nov 13, 2017, 11:23 pm

I am having trouble getting my final LQ Rewards points from First National of Omaha. According to the letter that they sent out when announcing the end of the LQ Visa card, LQ Reward points would continue to accrue until the program ended September 19. Inquiries to First National resulted in a rather generic response that points had not yet been awarded because of "system conflict" with no estimated date of resolution. If anyone else has gotten this excuse from FNB, any suggestions on how to resolve it?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.