Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Other Hotel Chains
Reload this Page >

RUNOFF:ShangriLa Golden Circle (ME/Asia/Oceania) FlyerTalk Awards benefits nomination

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
View Poll Results: What is the best benefit of Shangri-La Golden Circle?
Room Upgrades
42.86%
Club lounge access for partner
28.57%
Complimentary breakfast for partner
28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

RUNOFF:ShangriLa Golden Circle (ME/Asia/Oceania) FlyerTalk Awards benefits nomination

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2011, 12:32 pm
Original Poster

This poll will determine which benefit for this rewards program will appear on the January ballot for the FlyerTalk Awards. It is a runoff between the benefits that ended up locked in a tie in the previous poll. Only the benefits in the poll are eligible, and only voting within the poll will count toward the winning nominee.

This poll will close Saturday, December 17, 2011.

For more information about the 2012 FlyerTalk Awards, visit www.flyertalk.com/awards <http://www.flyertalk.com/awards>.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.