Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrading Info

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2001, 12:32 pm
Original Poster

Upgrading Info

I am trying to help a good friend of mine get her parents upgraded on an upcoming trip. I can't find seating charts on the website and I was curious if there were 2 or 3 class planes and how the airline would handle paying for an additional upgrade. Is it similar to US carriers on paying for an upgrade ? Any info helps !
Thanks !
Old Mar 9, 2001, 8:42 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K MM; BA Silver; Marriott Plat
What route is it that they are flying on? All EI international services are 2-class. I'm not aware of any way to pay for an upgrade on European flights, however this may be different if you are a US customer.

star_world
Old Mar 9, 2001, 1:01 pm
Original Poster

They are going JFK to Dublin.
Old Mar 9, 2001, 1:31 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K MM; BA Silver; Marriott Plat
I'm afraid the only way I know that an upgrade could be obtained is through elite status - EI give free single-segment upgrade vouchers when reaching Prestige or Elite Gold Circle status. Other than that, I'm afraid I just don't see a way. Sorry!

star_world

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.