Search

Award travel on Malev

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2008, 4:55 pm
KBW
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT PLAT
Award travel on Malev

Using AA miles for U class award dfw>fra>bud/return prg>lhr>dfw. All have been confirmed for business class except fra>bud on Malev. Has anyone had experience with Malev releasing business class award seats closer to flight date. It's a short flight not really a big deal but I am using 100k miles for the trip and would like to "have it all" so to speak. Any info greatly appreciated.
Old Oct 13, 2008, 2:19 pm
Formerly known as WChiCC

Programs: Delta SkyMiles Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, MGM Rewards Pearl, World of Hyatt Discoverist
It's possible.

I was traveling with two friends from BUD-ATH on a business class award. At first we could only get 2 seats on the midday flight and had to take the third seat on the late night flight. About a couple weeks before we left, a third seat opened up on the midday flight.

We kept checking through British Airways' award booking tool.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.