Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LOT Arrivals Warsaw

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2008, 6:00 pm
Original Poster

LOT Arrivals Warsaw

Is there an arrivals lounge at WAW for C? Or does the departure lounge have a changing facility? Have a 3 hour layover. Thanks in advance.
Old May 18, 2008, 10:37 pm

Programs: United 1k - Hilton Diamond
I do not remember seeing anything close to an arivals lounge when we flew in last fall. Depature lounges are nothing to write home about any way. Basic airport lounge, so dont count on much.
Old May 19, 2008, 8:02 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK*G, EI Elite
No arrivals lounge.

The departure level in the new T2, is now operational and all LOT flights operate from there. There a two new lounges that LOT passengers can use.

LOT don't open their own lounge until later in the year.
Old May 20, 2008, 1:32 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Also if your plane arrives at Terminal 1, who have to walk to the Terminal 2 arrivals. There are no arrival lounges at WAW.
Old May 24, 2008, 7:11 am

Programs: Ryanair PLATINUM : ) TK GOLD, AZ Gold, Radisson - gold,Marriott - gold
Smile waw

no arrival lounges in WAW

but quite a few of them in transit area

they ve just managed to open a new terminal that connects with the old one

it neat and clean - i sort of like it
Old May 28, 2008, 4:05 pm

Programs: EI Silver, AF Ivory, SPG Gold, HH, IHG Priority Club, Choice Privileges
I just returned from Warsaw last week, no arr lounge, but there are 2 lounges in the new Terminal 2. The non schengen lounge is at ground level facing the ramp, whereas the other lounge is in an interior room with no windows.

To be honest, I feel that the Airport operator at WAW has provided two very basic lounges. They are nothing special and I felt that both had a very sterile feel to them

Last edited by flame; May 28, 2008 at 4:05 pm Reason: spelling

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.