Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

Air France Business Class within Europe

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2005, 9:50 am
Original Poster

I am wondering whether business class on Air France within Europe has gone the way of KLM and Luftansa. By that I mean is it essentially 3-3 coach seating on a typical narrow body aircraft, with maybe a couple more inches of legroom? Or, is it more like the US Airlines domestic first class which would typically be 2-2 seating? Any information would be appreciated!
Old Aug 15, 2005, 10:53 am

Programs: BA Gold Guest List; HH Diamond; Hyatt Diamond; SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Wayne
I am wondering whether business class on Air France within Europe has gone the way of KLM and Luftansa.
All the Air France intra-european business seating I've used is 2-2 configured, but that's achieved by having the middle seat in a 3-3 configuration blocked out and converted into a table.

You would probably get better responses in the Air France/KLM flying blue forum, by the way.
Old Aug 15, 2005, 11:00 am
Original Poster

OK thanks for the info. I've posted this question in Flying Blue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.