Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

Lauda Air - B767-300 seat map (VIE-YYZ)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lauda Air - B767-300 seat map (VIE-YYZ)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2004, 10:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: Various airline, hotel and credit card programs
Question Lauda Air - B767-300 seat map (VIE-YYZ)

Anybody has been on the Lauda Air B767-300 recently?
I will be flying on ii in December feom VIE to YYZ. What is the seat pitch, bulkheadf row #s, and what can be expected in terms of service?
Thanks
Old Jun 20, 2004, 4:31 pm

Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Gold, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by Vaclav
Anybody has been on the Lauda Air B767-300 recently?
I will be flying on ii in December feom VIE to YYZ. What is the seat pitch, bulkheadf row #s, and what can be expected in terms of service?
Thanks
Lauda is one of the Austrain(OS)/Lufthansa(LH) family so you will certainly get a lot more input if you re-post your question in the Lufthansa forum.

To get you started.....

You didn't mention whether you were flying in Y or C but basically NG(Lauda) has dense (31") seating in Y and their C seats are also quite tight - don't know the seat pitch off the top of my head but I think I saw it quoted as 120cm whatever that is in inches (47"?)

In contrast to the seating, service is typically very good - in particular they have an onboard chef in C who cooks meal to order and their drinks selection is comparitively good. In Y I think they still serve meals on proper plates!

-- Dambus

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.