Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SN Avro RJ85

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2004, 12:02 pm
Original Poster

SN Avro RJ85

How are they? I will be flying them for the first time in a few weeks. When can I get a seat assignment, if I am connecting from an AA transatlantic flight, and any suggestions for good coach seats?
Old Mar 3, 2004, 4:14 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Inflight service on SNBA is really great. And currently, they have increased their inflight catering, so I would expect that you will be getting some really good food. The last few times i flew with them, I have nothing to say except that inflight service is superb. The cabin is clean and the FA's are really friendly. They usually even have pre-departure drinks on most flights. Their Avro's are nice. However, i don't think you can choose your seating online.. anyway, hope you have a great flight with them.
Old Mar 3, 2004, 4:20 am

Coach seating is okay. No MRTC though. Try to get an assignment as close to the bulkhead as possible. Have the impressions that the closer your seating is to the C cabin the recline is greater and a bit more legroom than way back in coach. Your food will consist of a small sanwich, little chocolate and your drinks of an open bar. Hope that helps.
Old Mar 7, 2004, 12:43 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the replys. Now for another related question, I have a three hour layover at BRU, is it realistic to consider a quick trip downtown? This would be @ 09:00 midweek.
Old Mar 8, 2004, 4:37 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Trip to the city, why not? The trip on the train takes between 15-25 mins, depending on which one u take, take it all the way to Brussel Centraal, have a quick walk from the station to the Grand Place get a quick bite and some chocolates, waffles, beer and pop back on the train back to the airport..not too bad imho. There are 4 trains each hour to the airport. Not a bad idea for a quick visit

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.