Icelandair seat map not available

Old May 24, 2023, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

Icelandair seat map not available

I booked two saga class tickets through Alaska airlines and then tried to reserve seats on the Icelandair website. However, I'm getting a seat map not available error. I called Icelandair and the not-very-helpful agent said she was having an error also and that the only thing I could do was to wait until check-in to get seats assigned. Has anyone run into this before? I have a different flight booked directly with Icelandair and was able to choose seats no problem.
Old Jun 25, 2023, 11:13 pm

Originally Posted by d4567
I booked two saga class tickets through Alaska airlines and then tried to reserve seats on the Icelandair website. However, I'm getting a seat map not available error. I called Icelandair and the not-very-helpful agent said she was having an error also and that the only thing I could do was to wait until check-in to get seats assigned. Has anyone run into this before? I have a different flight booked directly with Icelandair and was able to choose seats no problem.
I'm getting the same error, also booked through Alaska. Did you have a solution or had to wait till check in?
Old Jul 14, 2023, 2:14 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CrispyRN
I'm getting the same error, also booked through Alaska. Did you have a solution or had to wait till check in?
No resolution. HUCA a couple times with no results. Icelandair tells me to go through Alaska; Alaska telling me to go through Icelandair.
Old Feb 13, 2024, 11:28 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Marriott Plat, ICH Plat, HH Gold
Should have found this thread before booking

At least it's a refundable booking, so I can cancel and book in a different way (or different airline...)
willoL likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.