Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone has luck contacting Vueling?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2022, 11:09 am
Original Poster

Anyone has luck contacting Vueling?

I've exhausted all the ways to get my refund that I submitted 13 days ago and it is still pending, although I was supposed to receive some email in several minutes:
- phone: +34 9315 18158 : not able to get through to a real human being. I am in the US by the way.
- twitter: no response
- tried to click through vueling.com to submit a complaint since I did not find other way, but still no response after 1 week.

Is there a way to talk to a huamn being in the Vueling airlines?
Old May 29, 2022, 11:00 pm

Any luck with your refund?

I'm on day 12 or so and my refund is still pending.
Old May 30, 2022, 8:03 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Watch Commander
Any luck with your refund?

I'm on day 12 or so and my refund is still pending.
Unfortunately no. That's another month since my post and it is still shown as pending.
I've called credit card company to explain the situation and dispute the charge. A week later, bank gave me an update saying they've contacted the merchant and they have until Jun 12 to get back to the bank.
Old Jun 3, 2022, 9:23 am

Programs: BA GCH
Originally Posted by jeff_flyertalk
Unfortunately no. That's another month since my post and it is still shown as pending.
I've called credit card company to explain the situation and dispute the charge. A week later, bank gave me an update saying they've contacted the merchant and they have until Jun 12 to get back to the bank.
Not sure if still relevant, but a data point: in May 2020 (2 years ago), I canceled a flight w/ Vueling online for a "refund." No refund appeared, nor did any further communication. I did as you did, and disputed the charge with my credit card. Vueling disputed my dispute, which in turn, required me to further justify my dispute (provided screenshots plainly showing the word "refund", email confirmations, etc.)

Ultimately I "won" (in the sense the case closed and I was reimbursed) -- but it was a real hassle.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 9:52 am

So I was finally able to get through to them by calling their contact centre.
They told me that I had requested a full refund and not a request for a flight credit. I had an optima fare booked which I thought a "refund" was a flight credit. The agent said that I should receive a refund back on my CC soon but i'm doubtful.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 8:56 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Watch Commander
So I was finally able to get through to them by calling their contact centre.
They told me that I had requested a full refund and not a request for a flight credit. I had an optima fare booked which I thought a "refund" was a flight credit. The agent said that I should receive a refund back on my CC soon but i'm doubtful.
Which number did you call to rget through? I was just not able to get through and very frustrated therefore end up calling the bank to dispute that.
I checked yesterday: it was still pending.
The bank replied me saying they heard back from Vueling and they are reviewing the info and will get back to me within 10 business days.
Old Jun 8, 2022, 12:12 pm

Which number did you call to rget through? I was just not able to get through and very frustrated therefore end up calling the bank to dispute that.
I checked yesterday: it was still pending.
The bank replied me saying they heard back from Vueling and they are reviewing the info and will get back to me within 10 business days.
I used the same number you had posted.

I selected to make a flight change and when the system asked if I was satisfied (or something to that effect) I said no and it immediately connected me to an agent.

What was your original fare class?
Old Jun 13, 2022, 8:18 am

Programs: aa ua dl jb starwood marriott hyatt
Maybe try on facebook messenger.
Old Jun 16, 2022, 5:46 pm

Just as an update, I called them again today for an update on my flight refund. As they have published I received a flight credit. The agent on the phone was able to change the status from refund pending to flight credit in 30 seconds.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.