Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Condor A330 IFE

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2022, 11:34 am

Programs: UA "Lifetime" Gold, AS MVPG100K, OW Emerald, HH Lifetime Diamond, IC Plat, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by PDXNRTLHR;[url=tel:34436957
34436957]Any updates? The A330 page no longer mentions IFE or USB power as not available/coming soon.
We flew SEA-FRA about two weeks ago and had both. Nice crew too, as we’ve always experienced.
Old Jul 20, 2022, 1:42 pm

Originally Posted by Fredd
We flew SEA-FRA about two weeks ago and had both. Nice crew too, as we’ve always experienced.
I have a couple Condor questions not related to IFE or A330 specifically: does Condor still have a mask requirement as the airline is based in Germany and the flight is to/from Germany? Is it strictly enforced? My largest concern is trying to sleep with a mask on. We traveled LAX-DUB last year and, while I'm fine with a mask while awake, trying to sleep was miserable. Just curious. Thank you.
Old Jul 20, 2022, 2:04 pm

Programs: UA "Lifetime" Gold, AS MVPG100K, OW Emerald, HH Lifetime Diamond, IC Plat, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by Josten;[url=tel:34443088
34443088]I have a couple Condor questions not related to IFE or A330 specifically: does Condor still have a mask requirement as the airline is based in Germany and the flight is to/from Germany? Is it strictly enforced? My largest concern is trying to sleep with a mask on. We traveled LAX-DUB last year and, while I'm fine with a mask while awake, trying to sleep was miserable. Just curious. Thank you.
Masks were required but enforcement was laid back, at least in Business.We made good use of our blanket to sleep.

YMMV.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.