Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Ryanair
Reload this Page >

Ryanair DAC Schedule Change, what happens if I won't answer?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2020, 9:58 am
Original Poster

Hi, I've got email from Ryanair that there's schedule change in my flight and I can either cancel booking or accept the change, but it doesn't say what happens if I just don't act. I wanted to see how the whole situation with COVID-19 will be in a month and decide if it's better to just take advantage of the situation and cancel whole booking. Are they just gonna assume I still want to flight if I won't answer or I have a time to answer until the flight takes place?
Old May 21, 2020, 6:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Ryanair DAC has informed you of the change. Until you request cancellation, your booking remains valid for the new, changed time. If you continue to do nothing, you will be considered a no-show for the new flight and will forfeit the ticket.
Old May 21, 2020, 11:15 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by irishguy28
Ryanair DAC has informed you of the change. Until you request cancellation, your booking remains valid for the new, changed time. If you continue to do nothing, you will be considered a no-show for the new flight and will forfeit the ticket.
If I understand correctly, I have time until the scheduled flight to make a decision? There's no deadline in the email or any other indication by what date I need to decide what to do and that's really confusing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.