Community
Wiki Posts
Search

La Compagnie changes?

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2020, 7:22 pm
Original Poster

La Compagnie changes?

Anybody who had their flight canceled able to rebook in the other direction of travel? I知 curious if they値l force you to keep everything the same when rebooking. In which case I値l probably get a refund or chargeback but I知 curious on anybody痴 rebooking experience. This of course is assuming they池e still in business in a few months.
Old May 7, 2020, 9:26 pm
Original Member

No reverse rebooking to report. We rebooked May trip to France (should be there now) to October, and hoping things have calmed down (CV wise) and that they are still flying.

My "hope" regarding La Compagnie is that, since they only have a few birds, they can more easily work with their lender to keep flying, and will stay in business. But we shall see.
Old Jul 26, 2020, 7:22 pm
Original Poster

Tried to change my original june booking to reverse booking in October and it was a no go. They really did not offer any flexibility. Found an itinerary that works October and return in 2021. Not hopeful I値l be able to travel in October, in which case I don稚 see them refunding anything. I foresee a long battle through a charge back.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.