Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

Will Norwegian cancel its MAD-ARN route?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2019, 1:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Iberia SAS

Hi there, I was hoping to cash in some rewards money on an MAD-ARN-MAD in november and, to my surprise, prices for the direct flight are astronomical, making a round trip in these dates over 500 € in a LowFare (HBO, no seat selection) ticket. The price already increases drastically on october 29th. This is quite odd, and it seems strange that there aren't any price variations during November. If you look for flights beyond november, prices dont vary either, up until march with a one-way costing 253€. Is anyone aware of the reasons for this? I'm figuring that they're planning on cancelling the route, but it wouldn't make too much sense to keep selling the tickets, even at those prices.
Any ideas?

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.