Wiki Posts
Search

MCT on Iceland at KEF?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2019, 3:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MM, MVPGold100k, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle
MCT on Iceland at KEF?

I have a flight SEA KEF ARN that arrives in KEF at 6:10am with my connection to ARN leaving KEF at 7:35am. Is this enough time? (Do I need to collect baggage, and go through some sort of passport control in KEF, and recheck my bag in KEF?) I am booked in Saga Premium if that makes a difference. Any tips would be appreciated. My seats are 6D from SEA to KEF and 3D from KEF to ARN.

CTP
Old Sep 8, 2019, 2:19 am

Programs: BA Gold, TP Silver
Originally Posted by ctporter
I have a flight SEA KEF ARN that arrives in KEF at 6:10am with my connection to ARN leaving KEF at 7:35am. Is this enough time? (Do I need to collect baggage, and go through some sort of passport control in KEF, and recheck my bag in KEF?) I am booked in Saga Premium if that makes a difference. Any tips would be appreciated. My seats are 6D from SEA to KEF and 3D from KEF to ARN.

CTP
As you will enter the Schengen area at KEF you will go through immigration there. In case your flights are on the same ticket, no need to pick up luggage - they will be checked through to your final destination. You will have time for a snack in the lounge or some shopping while waiting for your next flight. See this old thread for more experiences. Icelandair - transit time in KEF

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.